Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are your passions?


Everything I read about blogging suggests that you should write about your passions and be yourself. Pioneer Woman says write like you talk to your sister. French Essence says write about the things you are passionate about. So here goes.... Ok, the things I am passionate about are: God, family and friends in that order. I'll begin with first things first, the one who knew me before I was born (Psalm 139) my Creator and Heavenly Father.


In late August, last year I wrote an email to my daughter about something that happened to me.




The sun is rising over the golf course now and as I sit at the kitchen table it is so beautiful. I tried yesterday to capture it on the camera and today. I failed both times. Yesterday, I threw my clothes on and with camera in hand ran through the back neighbors yard hoping to capture it but was disappointed the trees blocked it. However, today I realized I don't think my camera is equipped for that.


The other wonderful realization I had was how I  ran to the light and felt the grandeur and magnificence of the sun. I know when we are in the presence of God it will be a thousand times more beckoning. We will bow and sing, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY,  and not know more ecstasy.


What are your passions? What are you passionate about?
Have a wonderful evening! It is a beautiful FULL MOON tonight! ~Bonnie~

3 comments:

  1. We can't see our moon. We've had a Northwest type rainy day. Enjoy it for us!

    As for passions, I share yours. If I had to be more specific, I would say that I have a passion for God's Word. There is nothing more inspiring than studying the scriptures and seeing the faithfulness and magnificence of God's plan. I think that is why I love the beauty of the written word, in all forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post Bonnie, and I love your new header. I am passionate about my family and friends, my home, food, flowers and decorating. Here's to a year filled with passion! Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am passionate about life, a real gift from God! I want to maximize every minute I am given.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so encouraging and make my day. I would love to know what you are thinking.
Please consider following by email or Bloglovin'. Thank you for reading my blog.